WAN Uplink Setup
Log in to cloud.prontonetworks.com
1. Add a device to your account.
2. Under Configuration, Inventory,check the box next to the device you wish to configure.
3. The sub menu option Apply Uplink Template should become available.
4. Select it, and from the drop down menu, select one of the default templates, or a template you’ve created.
5. Select the Add button to apply the Uplink template.
1. A device should have already been added, and Heartbeated (pinged) once with the cloud controller.
2. Under Configuration, Inventory,select the blue highlighted MAC ID of your device.
3. This will take you to the individual device page.
4. Select Edit Configuration at the top of the device edit page.
5. Select the blue +Add Uplink button.
6. Name the Uplink. Switch theUplink Type to Mobile Broadband.
APN wireless.twilio.com (Twiliospecific APN)
Advanced Option leave unchecked
Username leave empty
Password leave empty
DNS Mode Custom
Primary DNS 188.8.131.52 (Google’s 1stDNS)
Secondary DNS 184.108.40.206 (Google’s 2ndDNS)
7. Select Save
8. Only the Uplink for Wired(Ethernet WAN) should have a check under Primary.
9. Scroll to bottom of device edit page, and select the save button again.
Cloning existing Uplink Configurations
1. You should have one device to clone the uplink. The device should have the uplink settings you wish to clone.
2. Select Configuration, Init Templates.
3. From the top right, select the blue button +Add Init Template.
4. Name the template, and select Uplink as the Type.
5. Select the MAC ID of the device,whose uplink configuration you wish to clone.
6. Select the green Create button to create the clone.
7. To Apply the clone template, go to Configuration, Inventory. Check the box next to the device you wish to apply the template to.
8. From Apply Uplink Template, select the clone template.
9. Select the Add button to apply the Uplink template.